The only things I have to say right now are a bit long and require more time than I currently have, so I will instead post some older Boyisms that I forgot to write down when they actually happened. Enjoy!
1.
We were in a sushi restaurant playing "I Spy." It was Josh's turn.
"I spy a cow," he said quite seriously.
"A cow? Hmm."
I looked around. Sushi restaurants don't usually run to bovine decor, but I figured maybe one of our fellow patrons had a cowish t-shirt or something. But nope, no cows. No bull.
Josh giggled, and I continued to look. Suddenly he mooed.
"Mooooooooo."
More giggles. Suddenly, the light dawned in my not-as-imaginative brain.
"Are YOU the cow?" I inquired.
"Yes, I am" came the reply. "Very good, Mama. Now it is your turn."
I selected something boring to spy, but his next selection was of course a chicken. He also does a very cute "bok-bok-bok" noise!
1 comment:
very cute!!
are you following the casey serin saga?
Post a Comment