It's been a rough few weeks and I feel like all I have to write are complaints, hence the lack of posting. I dislike whining and I see no reason why anyone would want to read a ceaselessly whining blog.
So, I'll just sum up a bit: We've had bad colds, and it's been HOT. Bad combination, since we've been trapped in the house, sniffling and baking by turns. I'm feeling better now, but my poor husband is on his way down. I got Dad sick too, right as he's about to take a 5 hour plane trip followed by a 9 hour car trip. =(
We bought the boy a "doctor" kit a while back, and he's been working hard trying to cure us all. I've gotten so many shots-that-will-not-hurt this last week that I've lost count. He's got an excellent bedside manner, though. He marches up to us with his doctor bag in his left hand and his right hand extended for a hearty handshake. He then greets us with a "Hello. How do you do?" usually followed up with a "You are sick and I will make you better." It didn't cure my cold but it did help pass the time!
I feel so bad for keeping him in all week. I think he's getting serious cabin fever. I wish we had a shot for that.
Other good things have happened too, but for some reason when I sit down to write I can never remember them.
No comments:
Post a Comment