Tagged by Crystal...
5 things in my refrigerator:
fresh mushrooms
not-so-fresh celery
leftovers from California Pizza Kitchen
li hing mango
calcium-fortified orange juice
5 things in my closet:
shoes
books
my old Mickey Mouse Jacket
a box full of the boy's baby pictures
a bag of things I need to return to the store 'cause they didn't fit
5 things in my car:
anti-bacterial wipes
bottled water
map book
flash light
a backpack full of toys for restaurant entertainment
5 secret addictions:
tea
See's little pops (chocolate or cappuchino)
hours on the computer
letting my son sleep in our bed
cheesecake
5 things on my living room floor:
(I added this category because I just got home from work and I'm trying to figure out what my boys were up to while I was gone)
1. a potholder
2. a fish net
3. a remote controlled Caterpillar bulldozer
4. a piece of noodle
5. a golf ball
No comments:
Post a Comment