Monday, August 07, 2006

A first

Tonight I made hot chocolate with a new mix I've recently purchased. I doubled the water amount and then added some cream and sugar to keep it from being too watery.

It tasted very, very weird. I drank about six sips of it before I figured out why.

If it's in a Morton's container with a picture of a girl in a raincoat on the front, then it is not sugar. Also, it does not belong in hot chocolate.

3 comments:

3boysmama said...

sounds like me.

Julie said...

I can't believe you took six sips of the stuff before you figured out it was nasty.

But then you also ate the World's Grossest Spaghetti-os out of spite.

Jodi said...

C - Yeah, I'd blame it on you if I could but you know I've always been absentminded.

J - I can do anything out of spite. Even use up 360 ziplock bags in a short 9 months.

Ugh, that spaghetti stuff was just nasty, nasty, nasty.