Sunday, March 26, 2006

Stirring Story

It was pouring rain and we were tired of being in the house, so we headed over to WallyWorld with the intention of walking around until the boy got tired. (This is an excellent way to work out a preschooler when he cannot be outdoors.)

We cruised down the bath aisle to visit the ducks, and the boy stopped at a display of toilet brushes. He decided to give my Dad a presentation as to how these devices work.

Boy: This is a toilet brush.
Dad: Wow, what does it do?
Boy: I show you.
(picks up brush)
Boy: First you take it out, then you put it in the potty (lifts brush into pretend potty and begins to make circular motions).
Boy: Then you stir it around.
Me: Ew. I don't stir things in the toilet. Ew.

The End

So, to re-iterate, I do not stir things in the toilet, contrary to what my child believes. Thank you, and good night.

1 comment:

3boysmama said...

That was great. I can just picture him doing that! At least he knew what a toilet brush was!