I guess it worked, since it got my attention. It also got a decent amount of revulsion, but hey, he probably doesn't care.
But forget about that, since it's pretty gross. Great news! There will soon be an exciting new addition to the art world. Introducing Splishkies! I'm taking construction paper, taping it to a volleyball, and placing it next to a mud puddle. The boy will then jump in the mud puddle, singing his choice of song. The resulting, unique splash patterns will then be lightly sprinkled with paprika and baked in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. The title of each piece will be inspired by whatever song initiated the jumping.
Only five of these will be made, and they will be numbered (by me) and signed (by him). Starting bid: $375.00. Get 'em while the going is good.
This is the kind of post that happens when I stay up too late 'net surfing....
PS How do you make a "degree" sign on a keyboard? I feel like I should know this.
2 comments:
control 8 ??
I think iy was open apple 8 on the mac
alt 0186 :) how totally sad that I know this!
Post a Comment