But this is really cute.
Now imagine them all crying at the same time. Imagine them at the age of three, throwing simultaneous tantrums in Costco because they want you to buy a cooler (don't ask). Next imagine yourself running away screaming and locking yourself in the bathroom. Now you see why I think they're darling, but I'm glad I have a single.
Speaking of my single, his latest obsession is "Where we live?" on various maps. We now have two full-color laminated maps on our dining room wall, one US and the other local. He can immediately find where Aunty Laura and Uncle Jake live (it's a little round circle next to a "W"). We're working on all the other locales, and eventually I'm going to get pictures for him to associate with places.
The local map is even better. It's right near the front door, so if we're going out we stop at the map and draw out where we live and where we are going. He also will trace out his Daddy's route to work, ending with a triumphant "Here's Daddy's work!"
It's interesting, he's learning, and my dining room walls will never be the same. Homeschooling is fun!
1 comment:
I LOVE that video! How adorable!
Maps: Micah is the same way and I have one reason why: Dora.
He LOVES his map puzzles. Over and over: this is where aunty jodi lives, etc, etc. So when you go to Jay's work do you have to come up with 3 landmarks that you pass along the way?
Micah: NOOO, don't want to go by the troll bridge.
Post a Comment