
You have the Vermeer girl look. A Vermeer girl
appealed mostly to the old masters of the Dutch
school, who painted pictures of everyday life
as they knew it. With her fine, fair skin, she
suited a light, natural, dewy make-up. The
Vermeer Girl loved homely things, such as
homemade soaps and candles. The following
artists would have liked to paint you; Pieter
de Hooch and Jan Vermeer.
'Pretty As A Picture' - Which Artist Would Paint You?
Another way of saying I'm a plain ol' homebody, but then again, I can't really argue. Also apt because of this particular girl's moving performance in that eye allergy commercial, since lately my own allergies have been driving me crazy.
4 comments:
Thanks for the Christmas gift tip--homemade soaps and candles, yay! (Off to Bed, Bath and Beyond.) :-)
Yep, just make sure they're really homely!
--me
what a surprise I got the same thing!
Yes, truly shocking. How are you doing, my twin?
Post a Comment