Here's another one, this time copied from Clint.
20 years ago I was: Living in a tiny two bedroom house tucked up in a valley, sharing a room with my brother, commuting 45 minutes each way to school, and perfectly happy.
15 years ago I was: Still adjusting to my parent's divorce, having an awesome volleyball season, getting prepped for Senior year and my attempts to "rule the school," and trying to talk my Dad into letting me go camping with my friends for Spring Break.
10 years ago I was: At Biola, no doubt cramming for finals and packing to come home for Christmas. Living in Li, in my lovely pink apartment. Missing Crystal, but forming a permanent bond with Julie and getting to know Kim R. Fond of a lovely young girl known only as Lucinda. Probably asleep on my feet from the graveyard shifts at switchboard and the frenetic pace of forensics.
5 years ago I was: No longer a newlywed, but happily settled in a little "nest" of an apartment (which I still miss). Starting to talk about having kids. Getting ready to surprise my Grandmother in the Bay Area for her 75th birthday.
1 year ago I was: Plugging along on the mommy trail. Getting very, very excited about our Christmas trip to Indiana for Laura, Jake, and SNOW. Starting to talk about having another baby.
Yesterday: Stayed home all day to write, write, write. Ended up finally going to sleep at 5 am with a finished paper and a nasty headache.
5 snacks I enjoy: pita chips, crackers & cheese, baby carrots-- If I'm being bad, Doritos. If I'm being very bad, fudge.
5 things I would do with a million dollars: pay off my mortgage, student loans, and misc debts; buy my husband a new truck; fund college for the boy & future sibs; tithe & put in a big donation to the local crisis pregnancy center; create a travel fund for "whenever" trips to Indiana, Seattle, and L.A.
5 places I would run away to: Ireland, New York City, L.A. , Kona, Disneyland
5 things I would never wear: I have no response to this. There are a LOT of things I wouldn't wear. I'd need to see pictures to reject or accept.
5 favorite tv shows: Life right now doesn't really work with a consistent TV schedule, so I'm into re-runs and DVDs -- Friends, Cheers, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Law & Order, ?
5 bad habits: procrastinating, forgetting to do things, running late, staying up too late, snacking at 2 am, killing plants or fish due to lack of food or water
5 biggest joys: my boys, my family, swimming in the ocean, being a mom, doing things really well
5 favorite toys: my computer, my dvd player, and I don't really have anything else -- I'm open to a picture phone or MP3 player for Christmas.
5 fictional characters I would date: Most fictional characters have issues that I don't think I'd want to deal with. Maybe Fitzgerald Darcy, since he's cute and I can ignore the snob factor.
2 comments:
awww no "whenever" trip to Elk Grove, CA to see me? :(
You're supposed to come meet me in Disneyland!
Post a Comment