Monday, October 08, 2007

Boom


Spring Break, 1991. A time marked by skinny dipping, centipedes, and being on our own for the first time. (Okay, Steph's parents were only a camp site away. Still.)



We're cute, we're 17, and we've managed to put the tent up all by ourselves. Look out, world!

6 comments:

Staci with an "i" said...

I was there too...a day later. :(

Miss you guys! ;)

Love,
Staci

Staci with an "i" said...

Oh wait, I was there senior year, the 2nd time around. LOL

BTW, I've just found the link to your blog. I miss you.

Jodi said...

You're ALIVE!!! I've been checking your blog forever.

I'm calling you.

wabisabigirl said...

That's TOO FUNNY! Is that the year Staci made hash??? Staci, WHERE ARE YOU? I miss you:)
Stephanoke

3boysmama said...

oooh noooo, I'm already dreading the volleyball pictures.

Erin said...

Camp BOOM!!!!! What a memory that was!! My favorite part was being kicked off the beach because it was a military site!! Oh, the hash!! I miss you all!! We need a reunion!