Time flies, and I didn't realize it'd been so long since I posted.
Taking a page from Julie's blog, here's what's happened since the last update:
1. Acquired two new pets. Built cage for two new pets. Learned to overcome squeamishness at feeding live, chirping food to two new pets.
2. Acquired a third new pet. Threw away new pet the next day after its untimely demise.
3. Bought, picked up, and helped install two new stove/ovens. One in my house, one at my Dad's house. Two sparkly new additions to our kitchens.
4. Packed up entire family and went to Vegas. Spent a happy three days with my brother and sister-in-law. Won some money. Lost more money. Saw lions and dragons and pyramids, oh my.
5. Remodeled my master bathroom. It's not quite done, since it still lacks the new potty. What's done is very purty.
6. Found, interviewed for, and enrolled the boy in a part-time preschool program.
7. Took the boy to our own little version of Sea World. Pet a sea turtle. Very soft and rubbery. Saw a dolphin show. They're beautiful, and much bigger than I thought they'd be.
I can't remember much else, but I know I've been busy! I'll flesh all this out at a later date.
Latest boyism: "Needs salt." Applies to anything edible, from iced tea to a piece of custard pie. We have no idea where he got this.
No comments:
Post a Comment