Thursday, June 22, 2006

Gleeking

Although the name "gleek" is unfamiliar to me I've been doing it for years (accidentally). I am embarrassed to admit that I've accidentally squirted a few people. But now I am proud to announce that I can do it on command, thanks to this useful site. It is my pleasure to share it now with all of you.

Happy Gleeking!

3 comments:

Julie said...

You just found out about gleeking? Are you sure you went to high school?

Jodi said...

Yep. I guess my limited class size didn't run to gleek training. I understand it's done primarily by band members, which might be why it never showed up at our school!

Anonymous said...

I started to read the instructions, but then I realized I would want to go through the motions. So I stopped because, should I be successful, I don't want to gleek all over my computer!