Random Easter thoughts --
My grandmother is putting together a huge feast at my Dad's with a traditional egg hunt to follow. I'm sure the boy will have a blast. He's getting a soccer ball, some other random toys, and much more candy than is good for him. No doubt the loot will increase greatly when we get to baskets from Grandma and Papa. I think my Mom built him the ultimate Easter basket!
I like the illustration of Christ's sacrifice in The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. I can't sit through The Passion, so this is probably going to be my new Easter movie.
If you were around at the time of the resurrection, who would you be? I thought about it a lot and I think I'm closest to Thomas. I believe firmly, and I have faith that what we believe is the truth, but I can always use some hard evidence to back things up!
2 comments:
If you were around at the time of the resurrection, who would you be?
Well, if I were around at the time of the resurrection, I'm guessing...Julie.
Smarty.
Post a Comment