Got this from Crystal. Not-so-strangely, I didn't even have to change many of the answers. The last one is a direct copy!
The "How Well Do You Know Me?" form:
Four Jobs I have had in my life:
KFC
switchboard operator
bank credit card mediation specialist
corporate services rep
Four Movies I would watch over and over
Pride and Prejudice (BBC version)
Sweet Home Alabama
The Fifth Element
Singing in the Rain
Four Places I have Lived:
Honolulu, Hawaii
Mililani, Hawaii
La Mirada, California
La Habra, California
Four TV shows I love to watch/ used to love to watch:
-CSI Miami (I, too, like making fun of Horatio. My husband watches me instead of the show 'cause he knows I'm going to be making some comments)
-Friends
-Cheers
-Everybody Loves Raymond
Four places I have been on vacation:
Kona (Big Island)
San Franciso, California
Las Vegas, Nevada
Warsaw, Indiana
Four websites I visit the most:
http://2boysseattlemama.blogspot.com (Crystal's blog)
http://comtesselefty.blogspot.com/ (Julie's blog)
my yahoo
Web CT homepage
Four of my favorite foods
lobster
poki (raw fish tossed with seaweed, seasoning, and various veggies)
Chilean sea bass
opakapaka
(there seems to be a theme here....)
Four places I would rather be right now:
-on the beach, waiting to get so hot I can't stand it then I'll go run and jump into the water
-hanging out with Jake and Laura in Indiana
-Disneyland with Crys and our kids
-luxury condo on the beach on Maui, basking on my private balcony considering what to order from room service
Four things about me most people don't know
I have known my best friend for 22 years
I played the clarinet in Junior High
I was editor of my high school yearbook
I have jumped off "the rock" at Waimea Bay
...and now I have "The King & I" playing over and over in my head. *sigh*
3 comments:
hey jodi, just wanted to say hi. i've been reading your blog (when you update it that is, haha). sounds like things are going well. take care!
Hi Daph,
I've been reading yours too! Jubilee is a darling, and it's fun watching her grow and seeing what y'all are up to!
mmmm. opakapaka. I had forgotten that one. My favorite too. So hard to narrow down.
Post a Comment