Hubby and I had a little chat a few months back and it turns out he is somewhat concerned about what I post on the net, particularly anything that has to do with the Boy. This stems from that pregnant woman who was murdered and had her baby stolen after she told a bunch of online friends how pregnant she was, etc. I admit that if my Boy wasn't mine I might be tempted to steal him, he's such a cutie. Or as he would say, "How cuu-oot."
Hence, I bring you Jaen, Hubby, and the Boy. Our family may come off like a sci-fi Mad About You starring Beaver Cleaver, but there you have it. I'll also occasionally post pics of the baby with his hand in front of his face, paparazzi style. If I ever figure out how to post a picture, that is.
Also, if we ever manage to conceive another child, I'll just pretend to be carrying quadruplets. Nobody in their right mind would want to kidnap four.
Mild paranoia has never hurt anyone, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment