I usually only like these "getting to know you" lists when somebody else is filling it out, but I have nothing fun to say today, so....
3 THINGS I DON'T UNDERSTAND
1. statistics
2. why politics is as stupid as it is
3. the stock market
3 THINGS MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME
1. I'd rather have short hair
2. I like Buffy the Vampire Slayer
3. I like to write.
LAST...
1. Movie you rented: Bob the Builder
2. Movie you bought: Phantom of the Opera
3. Song you listened to: Voice of Truth
4. CD you bought: I can't remember. It's been a long time.
5. TV show you've watched: Law & Order
6. Person you kissed: My little son
7. Person you were thinking of: Him
DO...
1. You have a crush on someone: No, but I love my husband.
2. You wish you could live somewhere else: I wish my entire family lived near each other. Where doesn't much matter, but I'm very happy here.
3. You think about suicide: No
4. You believe in online dating: Sure, why not?
5. Others find you attractive: I have no idea
6. You want more piercings: I barely use the ones I have
7. You drink: Not really
8. You do drugs: Does Advil count?
9. You smoke: No, gross.
10. You like cleaning: Sometimes
11. You like roller coasters: Yes
12. You write in cursive or print: cursive is faster
13. You like soap operas: I was addicted to Days while at Biola, now I like catching the night dramas
HAVE YOU...
1. Ever cried over a girl: friends who were hurting, yes
2. Ever cried over a boy: yes
3. Ever lied to someone: Yes, but much better now
4. Ever been in a fist fight: Not yet
5. Ever been arrested: Not even close
WHAT...
1. Shampoo do you use: Pantene
2. Shoes do you wear: it depends on the day
3. Is your desktop background: a mischievous child
NUMBER...
1. Of times you have been in love: twice
2. Of times you have had your heart broken: once
3. Of girls/guys you have kissed: No girls, maybe 5 guys?
4. Of drugs taken illegally: None.
5. Of people you would classify as true, could-trust-with-your-life type friends: 8 (wow, I'm lucky)
6. Of people you consider my enemies: Nobody I'm aware of. But there are lots of people I don't like or who don't like me.
7. Of scars on your body: lots
8. Of things in your past that you regret: Lots. Things unfinished, things I did I shouldn't have, friends lost, time wasted.
3 comments:
buffy the movie or the series? big difference in my book
forgot... is the hair for me? you don't have to ya know. I'd love you if you were bald.
The series, because it's funny. I like Joss Whedon's sense of humor. But the lesbian stuff did get annoying after awhile.
As for the hair,I think it just looks better when it's shorter. But the longer it is the easier it is for me to put up, which is a big advantage because I hate having hair on my neck.
Post a Comment