Wednesday, August 22, 2007

ZZzzzzz

Daniel is doing well with recovery, though it is very weird to see such a huge, gaping wound in him. According the the surgeon everything is as it should be, so we are thankful that even though his wound looks nasty it is evidently healing. We are also continuing to pray for him to heal without infection and for the fistula to be completely gone.

He's tired and we can tell he is hurting, poor baby.

Tonight he fell asleep in the bathtub, sitting upright! I wish I'd gotten a picture. I've never seen anybody drop off that fast -- one second he was gnawing away at his Elmo toy and the next he was slumped over, practically snoring. I guess a nice warm bath will do that. Lucky for him he's a baby, since he got lifted out, swaddled, dried, and put to bed with no effort on his part so he could continue to snooze!

No comments: