I remember eating this dry for snack at Pearl City Elemntary and how all the teachers and staff were having a heart attack because it was very high in sodium and unhealthy... they even banned it for a while... anyone caught eating on school grounds had it confiscated.
I went and vistited the last time I was in hawaii and the school has not changed one bit... even the wall we used to catch gekos at is still there.
2 comments:
I remember eating this dry for snack at Pearl City Elemntary and how all the teachers and staff were having a heart attack because it was very high in sodium and unhealthy... they even banned it for a while... anyone caught eating on school grounds had it confiscated.
I went and vistited the last time I was in hawaii and the school has not changed one bit... even the wall we used to catch gekos at is still there.
Yeah, that stuff is not exactly good for you. But yummy!
Post a Comment