Saturday, October 22, 2005

Ugly bags of mostly water

I had forgotten what a Star Trek TNG geek I am! Thanks to Blockbuster Online I am slowly working my way through season 1. I am really enjoying it. I can't help but love a show that presents tiny little crystalline creatures of light who refer to humans as "ugly... ugly... giant bags of mostly water."

Hey, they're just calling it as they see it.

I know I have seen these episodes before. I'm pretty sure if I call my Dad tomorrow and say "ugly bags of mostly water" he will know exactly what I'm talking about. Jake, do you remember this too?

It's funny the things our family bonds over. Mool-ti-pass.

2 comments:

Staci with an "i" said...

Wow, I never knew that you were a fellow TNG geek! I loved watching it...well ok, I started watching it for Wil Wheaton, but was still a fan after he left. LOL ;) Love to the fam!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I remember the Wil Wheaton obsession very well. Even in those dorky sweaters! =)
--me