Friday, May 22, 2009

Not a real post

Here I am, sniffling away, coughing too much to get any sleep and too tired to make any sense with a real post. But since I'm here with time on my hands, I give you....

65 Questions You've Probably Never Been Asked

(you know the rules -- consider yourself tagged)

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
The soap. I have small children.

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
Gray

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Everyday, 10 times minimum.

4. Do you plan outfits?
If I have to be somewhere early in the morning I'll plan the night before. I have no thought process during the first hour I'm awake.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Lousy. Still fighting a cold, with body aches and a sore throat that are giving me flu suspicions.

6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red?
My curtains

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
Friends from college who I haven't seen in years were visiting and I was sleeping on the couch (and coughing!) most of the time they were here. And I didn't offer them anything to eat or drink. I never did make a great impression on them anyway!

8. Did you meet anybody new today?
no

9. What are you craving right now?
hot tea, decaf

10. Do you floss?
No. And I never have cavities.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
cole slaw

12. Are you emotional?
yes

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
I doubt it...I don't have that kind of patience. Maybe by 100s!

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Both.

15. Do you like your hair?
It's been frizzy and annoying lately. I think I need to switch shampoos for a while.

16. Do you like yourself?
I'm content with my life, and I love my family. I can always be improved.

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Is he paying?

18. What are you listening to right now?
An old House episode on TV. And I'm listening for the car to see if Jay and the boys are home yet.

19. Are your parents strict?
Yes, thankfully.

20. Would you go sky diving?
Yes! But not until my kids are grown. I've always thought skydiving would be the coolest way to die and that's just tempting fate too much.

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Yes, but I have to be in the mood.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Lots of Hawaii people. Oh, and I met Paula Abdul in the bathroom of Ed Debevic's (she's short!).

23. Do you rent movies often?
Relatively.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
The light is glinting off of Josh's soccer trophies, Jay's lightsaber, and my teacup. I have an eclectic living room. But sparkly? Not so much.

25. How many countries have you visited?
Only two. I am not a world traveler. I'd like to be someday, though!

26. Have you made a prank phone call?
Of course! Hasn't anyone who's lived through jr high?

27. Ever been on a train?
No -- my kids adore trains, though, so hopefully someday soon.

28. Brown or white eggs?
We eat white because that's what they sell at Costco. I have no beef with brown, though.

29. Do you have a cell-phone?
I do.

30. Do you use chap stick?
When I need it.

31. Do you own a gun?
Water, yes.

32. Can you use chop sticks?
Yes, but I prefer a fork.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
Hubby and the boys.

34. Are you too forgiving?
I don't think so.

35. Ever been in love?
Several times. With the same person. =)

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
Probably practice trying to pick up a fork. =) I'll have to call and see.

37. Ever have cream puffs?
Yes, just recently. I always thought they were weird until I tried them.

38. Last time you cried?
On and off all day today. Again, the cold. For real -- yesterday I think. I tear up every time one of the boys does something I'm particularly proud of or something that indicates how old they are getting.

39. What was the last question you asked?
Can you please get me some Lipton decaf tea? (With any luck, I'll have it soon.)

40. Favorite time of the year?
Gearing up for Christmas. I love decorating, etc.

41. Do you have any tattoos?
Nope

42. Are you sarcastic?
Of course not.

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
In action? No. The movie? No.

44. Ever walked into a wall?
Yep!

45. Favorite color?
blue

46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Playing, yet.

47. Is your hair curly?
When it's short it's curly. It's way too long and heavy right now.

48. What was the last CD you bought?
Veggie Tales, Here I Am to Worship. We like it.

49. Do looks matter?
They factor in. I always think Jay is awfully cute, so that's good!

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Maybe, but I can promise you I would never forget.

51. Is your phone bill sky high?
I just yelled at them and got them to reduce it.

52. Do you like your life right now?
I'm in limbo right now. I like it better when I know where I'm going to be in six months. Now I wonder where I'll be working, who will watch Daniel, etc.

53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
No, it's too distracting.

54. Can you handle the truth?
I prefer the truth in all circumstances.

55. Do you have good vision?
Mostly. I'm supposed to wear my glasses when I drive in strange places so I can read the signs.

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
I dislike a lot more than 3 people!

57. How often do you talk on the phone?
A few times a day.

58. The last person you held hands with?
Daniel, walking him down some stairs.

59. What are you wearing?
tank top & shorts

60.What is your favorite animal?
hippopotamus

61. Where was your default picture taken?
At home.

62. Can you hula hoop?
Yes, but I don't.

63. Do you have a job?
Such as it is. My company is driving us all crazy, though.

64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Bought a baby doll for my little niece (Rachel's baby) so she can play Mommy when her little sister arrives. And I bought some cute baby girly clothes for her little sister. Then after all that, I missed the baby shower cause the boys were sick. Now I have to keep hiding the doll from Daniel. =)

65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Nope. I've broken in through one, though!

Not responsible for spelling or grammatical errors. I didn't proofread.

off to bed!

1 comment:

wabisabigirl said...

Hope you're feeling better!