Crystal and I are always joking that we are living parallel lives. Pregnant with our firstborn boys at the same time, moving at the same time, etc. Stuff like that.
So when Josh got an ear infection and Crys posted that Ethan had a double ear infection, I was just glad that we were spared the left ear over here. Well, no such luck! Yesterday Daniel, who has been sick for about a week, suddenly got really grouchy and sad and started pulling his ear. So I set up a last minute appointment with the pediatrician and headed for town, despite the one hour drive and the fact that Jay had to come home early to pick up Josh so I could go. I almost didn't do it, but after Crystal's post I figured it was better to know.
Sure enough, Daniel has a double ear infection! He must really have been hurting. I'm so glad I took him to the doctor.
And Crys -- one of us needs to win the lottery or something!
2 comments:
Hope they feel better before we come so they can enjoy playing with Jack (although we should be careful with too much skin-to-skin contact with his mollescum).
I like your new blog look by the way... very cute!
so what did they give him? So glad that we are keeping up the parallel lives!! =)
Post a Comment