Saturday, April 19, 2008

It's 2 am

We have to be at Josh's soccer game in less than seven hours. Fortunately, I have pre-packed all the bags and we are ready to go!

Water & sunscreen for both boys? Check!
Snack and toys for Daniel? Check, check!
Ball, shinguards, shoes? Check, check, check!
Josh's soccer uniform?
Josh's soccer uniform?

No, no, no! Why isn't it here? It's clean! It must be, because there was no game last week and they only wore their uniforms for an hour to take pictures. I made him take it off and put it away, didn't I? I didn't let him eat a peanut butter sandwich in it, did I? I didn't let him toss it into the bottom of the laundry basket and accumulate a week's worth of dirty clothes on top of it, did I?

Did I?

Aw, man!

I'm off to put in a load of laundry.

No comments: