I'm guessing at this point you're all laughing and picturing me headed for Costco! I'm pretty sure that cake is beyond me.
But speaking of cute cakes and Optimus Prime, I just realized I forgot to post the cake Josh had on his actual birthday. My sister-in-law, who cannot be too highly praised, baked and decorated it for him. She was mixing batter and drawing sketches and rolling fondant far, far into the night. And not only did it look amazing, it was quite yummy.
Thanks again, Laura! You know he really loved this cake!
And now, to party planning. On Saturday I will be faced with a house full of 5 year old boys and various other children, all of whom will be soaking wet from the slide pool, slip n slide, water guns, and soaker ball activities. I'm thinking that you can't go too far wrong with a party if you let the kids soak everything in sight. Including us. =) The things we do for our kids!
1 comment:
that looked awesome, she did a great job capturing Optimus in Cake form :-)
Post a Comment