I know, I've been neglecting the blog. I've got loads of pictures, a few comments, etc, but since it's almost 1 am they will have to be deferred to another time. For now, the news.
Daniel is walking! Lately he's been really close, where he either takes two steps then drops or just calculates the distance and tries to lunge at whatever he's traveling toward. And an odd thing is he doesn't have to pull himself up on things....if he wants up he just stands up in the middle of the floor without balancing on anything at all. Very gracefully, too. Certainly didn't get that from me.
Anyway, today he did his "rising" thing, grinned at me, then took his two steps. Then he added two more before resorting to his speed crawl. I've decided that 4 steps without any assistance or persuasion is to be considered "walking," so it's going on my calendar. I'm sure tomorrow and the coming days will be a little more advanced, but I'm celebrating today.
No comments:
Post a Comment