Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Why I Live In Hawaii

Today's temperatures according to Yahoo:

Honolulu, HI 67...80 F (difference in possible temperatures : 13 degrees)

Warsaw, IN 39...77 F ( difference in possible temperatures: 38 degrees)

Getting dressed in Honolulu: shorts, short-sleeved shirt, possibly a light jacket
Getting dressed in Warsaw: ??? I think I'd just bring a suitcase

=)

6 comments:

Julie said...

Yeah, I'm sure temperature is the only reason NOT to live in Warsaw.

Julie said...

Oops. I just realized that's IN, not Poland. But I guess the statement still stands.
(-:

Anonymous said...

Freakin tell me about it.... Seattle can't decide if it's spring or not yet...
we're going form a 55° high earlier this week to a 70° high on friday, then back down...

I just want to move to Phoenix... 350 days of sun a year!

Julie said...

If you only want 350 days of sun, try Albuquerque or maybe Flagstaff. They've got that too--only highs in the 90s for most of the summer.

But we've got the same weather pattern going in the Bay Area as Seattle right now. Every week I'm washing both sweaters and short sleeves. Fun.

Jodi said...

Richard, you can always move back here. At least you know your way around!

3boysmama said...

Hmmm, 67 as a low, light jacket? Heck that's shorts weather! =)

350 days of sun, but on about 300 of those days its over 90. And then a majority of those are 115 degrees. Major YUCK!