I'm really beginning to like country music.
I have a difficult time doing anything without background noise, and usually the TV is my provider of choice. However, there is less on TV from 3-6am than you would think considering we have 70+ channels.
Enter CMT, the Country Music something-or-other. I tried VH1 but abandoned it after enduring repeated "songs" from persons such as Shakira ( I loathe that "My Hips Don't Lie" rubbish). I tried CMT as an experiment and it's rather interesting. There are some interesting storylines and nice voices, and it doesn't distract me.
And the music is growing on me.
5 comments:
you and my husband. sigh.
I'm awaiting the joyous shout when all your finals are completed!
I'm ashamed of you Jod.
What? You mean you don't sit in front of the TV crying when Carrie Underwood belts out "Jesus Take the Wheel"?
*sniff, sniff*
And some of those guys are cute.
You need a TiVo.
No, I do not listen to country. It's bad.
Post a Comment