Life, liberty, and the pursuit of two little boys.
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Back to Things
I've been composing blog posts in my head for months, but when confronted by a keyboard my mind goes blank. Mostly I've been working on getting Daniel adjusted to preschool and Josh eased into a new year of school.
And, hey! That gives me an idea for what to post. Pictures follow:
Forgive the rustic editing -- I didn't want to put the school name online.
The sun was in his eyes (so he claimed) so I wasn't able to get a picture of him with them open.
1 comment:
Laura
said...
i love the squinty picture. he is so freaking adorable :) can't wait to see them again (no plane tickets yet, but we're still keeping an eye on them!)
1 comment:
i love the squinty picture. he is so freaking adorable :) can't wait to see them again (no plane tickets yet, but we're still keeping an eye on them!)
Post a Comment