Thursday, February 19, 2009

Jodi likes to...part deux

Here's the "magic 8 ball" of the internet. I've done this before, but as the internet moves things change. So here's the Google search result on the top 10 things "Jodi likes to."

Jodi likes to work. -- Sure, but not overly much.

Jodi likes to paint tea cups and give them out as gifts. -- I'll have to try it!

Jodi likes to play in her own yard. -- Yep. Bubbles, baseball, horseshoes, etc.

Jodi likes to be. -- I'd rather be than not be.

Jodi likes to carry the smallest camera-and-lense combination as possible. -- Why not?

Jodi likes to look at magazines, store advertisements, and newspapers. -- I suppose.

Jodi likes to read mysteries alot. -- I do like mysteries. But I spell "a lot," not alot.

Jodi likes to be with her family. -- Most definitely.

Jodi likes to paint in many styles. -- There's an artist leaning here that I'm not sure of.

Jodi likes to share what she is excited about with the kids. -- Yes, true.


That's ten! If you keep going, you see "Jodi likes to dream up saucy messages." I decided not to click on that one!

No comments: