Saturday, August 09, 2008

Question, Query, Quest

Quick, a question. Can you write a capital "Q" in cursive? Without thinking about it?

Grab a piece of paper and write out a word with a capital Q. How did you do it?

I only recently realized I never write out a cursive "Q." I print it, then continue the rest of the word in cursive. I couldn't even remember how to do it properly until I checked out Josh's letter chart.

So, am I the only one?

At this rate, Josh will know cursive better than I do.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate the cursive Q so don't use. It's ugly. Ick. :)

Anonymous said...

I do remember it. I think it looks like a 2? Or maybe a backwards 2???

Zintradi said...

because of years of technical drawing and time spent in school re-writing entire chapters of books in block letter and architectural lettering I thin k i have forgotten cursive writing altogether.

wabisabigirl said...

I can do it, but I don't. My writing has always been a mixture of print and cursive...I guess my Hanalani education wasn't as good as one might hope:)