Monday, December 10, 2007

Mrs. Claus

My Grandmother throws a big Christmas party every year for her on-island great-grandchildren. She supplements the numbers with some of the kids from church and a few neighborhood friends, so Joshua always has a great time.









If you know my extended family really well, you might be able to identify Santa.

3 comments:

3boysmama said...

Oh, the annual grandma christmas party!! didn't she get hot in the outfit?

Jodi said...

No, it was a cool day. And that's actually my Uncle Mike.

I don't know why I titled the post "Mrs. Claus." I guess 'cause Grandma spoils the kids rotten and bought each of them a present along with a bunch of little presents.

(You can see Grandma off to the right in the group Santa picture.)

3boysmama said...

oops there I saw her!

I still think a cool day in Hawaii would still be hot in santa costume!
=)
aren't you proud of me I already changed my handle!