Lately I have not had much to say, hence the blog break. Ducky seems to be going through one of those phases where his naps are shorter and his awake times require Mommy's full participation at all times. I hate to park him in front of the TV, so I'm busy coloring, playing trains, singing, dancing, etc. Not to mention trying to come up with healthier snacks for his insatiable appetite (the current favorite is baby carrots --good,with ranch dressing--bad).
This lack of personal time comes at a particularly inconvenient stage for us, since I have to do more homework now then I can ever remember having in my life. To be more accurate, I've never had this much work that I actually have to pay attention to and block out quiet times for.
I'm taking a stats class and a logic class, and both have assigned homework as well as reading, both have quizzes once a week, and both are of a nature that if I miss even one thing I won't understand the next lesson coming up. When you add in the fact that I'm not that good at stats, you see I have lots of work to do.
I am happy to report, however, that there is progress on the stats front. I'm finding out that the reason I always get lost is because there are so many terms that you absolutely must understand completely -- and I haven't understood them. Once I spent more time digging in to all the different nuances and uses of a particular term, I started to understand much better. Seems obvious, but hey, I've been out of school for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment